Friday, June 17, 2011

introduction

First of all, hello and welcome to everyone who found out about my blog. I'm a 17 year old nail polish lover. My love for nail polishes started to "grow" rapidly a year ago and since then I've become kind of obsessed :) Right now I own around 70 polishes and unfortunately many of the brands aren't very known (mostly because cool brands like China Glaze or OPI aren't even sold here). Anyway, my crazy nail polish shopping is on hold for now, so until I begin buying hauls of polishes I'll show you my current collection. I wanted to make sure that my blog looks perfect (at least to me) before I started blogging, so I made my own header. I know it's huge, but I like it that way.
That's it I guess. Enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.