Tuesday, August 2, 2011

essence color & go movie star

It took me a while to find the perfect shade of grey, mostly because people here aren't interested in buying cremes. I mean I love shimmer and glitter polishes as well, but I seriously needed to have a creme from every color in my collection.
This is the only polish by Essence that I own (not counting the Matt Top Coat), but I will add more to my collection once I have the money. They are relatively cheap and have excellent quality. In addition, there is a variety of colors to choose from.
Okay, so Movie Star is a dark grey cr‬è‪me. When I first looked at the bottle it seemed like a half-half mix of white and black, but when applied it dries just a bit darker. It's a very opaque polish, so 2 coats are more than enough for full coverage, but of course this depends on the thickness of the layers. It's also good for stamping on bright colors. It's drying time is normal, though it stays a bit sticky during very hot summer days like the ones we have here.

Essence Color & Go Movie Star - 2 coats (click for larger)

This swatch is a few months old and I had this polka dot craze back than, so here's how I wore this beautiful polish.

(click for larger)
Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Обожавам ваква сива нијанса, многу се нервирав порано што неможев да најдам зашто сите беа сребренкасти немаше мат сиво. Иначе за Liquid Freeze јас сум задоволна и за отприлика 1/2 минути ти се изушени ноктите комплетно ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.