Saturday, August 6, 2011

glitter bomb pt.1

Second post today, I was going to go for three, but that's just crazy :)
I was checking out some hex glitters in a local department store and I bought them finally two days ago. I'm very excited, so I decided to show them to you right away. I think that all of them are supposed to be holos, but some of them don't show the shiny rainbow-colored reflections. Click on the images to see them larger.

silver
pink
magenta
red
purple
turquoise
All six containers together.


I got all six for around 3 euros (I think that's around $4), which is extremely cheap considering the amount of glitter you get. My favorite is the turquoise one and I used it right away. They're quite the mess to work with, but it's totally worth it :)

(click for larger)
I'm planning on making 5 additional posts for the other 5 colors. Expect them very soon.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.