Wednesday, August 31, 2011

golden rose fashion color 22

Hello everyone!

Today I'll show you one of my favorite polishes ever. It's called Golden Rose Fashion Color 22. This beauty is a light purple duochrome that flashes gold when exposed to light. It's not the most opaque polish I've seen, but it looks good with only 2 coats. Also, it's very nice for stamping, though when stamped you only get to see the gold color (this also happens when you layer it on black). The Fashion Color polishes come in small square bottles and they are slightly overpriced if you buy them from the Golden Rose stores. I bought mine for half the price in a small store near the place I live.

Golden Rose Fashion Color 22 - 2 coats (click for larger)


Thanks for reading :)

p.s. I know that some of my posts are very short (like this one). I have many new things to show you, but I've reached the monthly limit on my Flickr account and I can't upload them until the start of September. I'd like to show you more polishes at once, but I have a plan for all of them and the ones I'm showing you by themselves are either my favorites or they haven't found their place in any of my (sort of) themed posts.

1 comment:

  1. All I can think is "precious" -- cuz it just is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.