Sunday, August 28, 2011

h&m french smoke

From this post on I'll probably post only swatches because I haven't photographed most of the nail art I've done (or the photos suck because my old camera couldn't focus good). Also, my nails are extremely short. I'm trying to grow them out, even just a little bit, because right now they are very ugly. A few weeks ago I ordered the Bundle Monster stamping plates and I'm very excited about them. As soon as they arrive, you'll be seeing more nail art from me :) Anyway, back to the topic.

Today I'll show you French Smoke by H&M. It's a silver metallic. It's not a very special or unique polish. I probably bought it because I was too excited when I entered the H&M in Budapest last year (because we don't have H&M here in Skopje). It's good for stamping and it's opaque in 2 coats.

H&M French Smoke - 2 coats (click for larger)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.