Tuesday, August 2, 2011

the icebreaker - catherine arley 917

I know many of you girls hate the "number names", but I really don't mind them and I won't really bother giving it a name :)
Catherine Arley 917 is a rich pink cr‬è‪me with a bit of red in it. It reminds me of the color of those vintage polka dot swimsuits. Fully opaque in 2 coats and does a good job with stamping on brighter colors. I bought this one just to make watermelon nails for my friend and at first I didn't like it, but now it's definitely one of my favorites. The swatch is not really color accurate, but this polish does look that red under different light conditions.




Like I already wrote it really reminds me of the vintage polka dot swimsuits, so I did this mani inspired by them.

(click for larger)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.