Tuesday, August 2, 2011

introduction pt. 2?

So I really have no idea how to title this post since I've already introduced myself in my first post which I wrote almost 2 months ago. I made this blog in the beginning of this summer hoping that I could blog while I was at home. Unfortunately I had some private problems and because of that I was not able to develop my blog as planned. So I decided I should deactivate it, until I actually feel like blogging. Thankfully my minor crisis has passed and now I can continue what I started 2 months ago. I know that I don't actually have any followers right now and probably no one is going to read this, but I really felt like writing this :)
Now something related to the blog. At first, this blog was supposed to be generally for make-up, but I changed my mind and I'm going to concentrate on nail polishes (and everything related). There may be some 'special posts' for other make-up as well, but about that later. I want to write quality posts and because of that I've been super busy swatching, photographing and editing photos.
I hope that anyone who visits will enjoy this blog. And of course if you like it, feel free to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.