Sunday, August 7, 2011

mannequin hands vs. leopard print

What I have for you today is a beautiful nude color. Ladies, I give you Golden Rose (Paris Nail Lacquer) 119. It's a tan cr‬è‪me. Opaque in 2 coats, not very good for stamping, and it's drying time is normal. It looks different in the bottle and because of that I didn't know that this polish has the same color as my tan. I accidentally achieved the 'mannequin hands' look :)
Btw, this is my right hand. There was this period when I painted my right hand perfectly and just smudged on some polish on my left hand because I've already spent too much time on the right one.

Golden Rose (Paris Nail Lacquer) 119 - 2 coats (click for larger)

I'm not very fond of the 'mannequin hands' look and I was looking for something different. I added a few irregular dots with Color Trend Café Au Lait, outlined them with black acrylic paint et voilà I made this cute leopard print.


(click for larger)
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.