Wednesday, August 10, 2011

subtle konad

Hello everyone :)
Few of my recent posts were back-ups in case I'm not able to blog. I wasn't feeling well and unfortunately posted all of them. Anyway, I'm feeling much better now and I'm able to blog again.
Today I'm going to show you Gabrini Pacific 22. It's a very soft lavender shade, though it's more of a pinkish shade rather than a purple. It's opaque in 2 coats, but doesn't do good with stamping. This polish is actually my friend's and I fell in love with it right away. I've been searching for this shade for a while now, but they're almost impossible to find because of the numbers, which are being changed a lot.

Gabrini Pacific 22 - 2 coats (click for larger)

Although it is a very beautiful color to wear by itself, I wanted to make it even more beautiful. I stamped two small flowers on my thumb with a black polish.

Base color: Gabrini Pacific 22
Stamping color: Orkide Olivia 51
Stamping plate: B04 (not from Bundle Monster)
(click for larger)
Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.