Sunday, September 25, 2011

golden rose paris nail lacquer 73 and another fall manicure

Hello everyone! Like I said in the last post, I love fall. Three reasons for that: I was born in fall, I love all those yellow dried leaves in the parks and on the streets and I love to wear my beautiful fall shades.
Today I'm going to show you Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 73, a lovely chocolate brown cr‬è‪me. It's opaque in one thick or two thinner coats. In the shade it looks almost black, but on the sunshine it's very, very beautiful.
Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 73 - 2 coats (click for larger)

I imagined it'd look great with something gold, so I stamped a flower pattern on top of it.

Base color: Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 73
Stamping color: Golden Rose Nail Art 108
Stamping plate: BM-221
(click for larger)
Like I said in the previous post, I'm leaving for Prague tomorrow and I'm still packing, so I managed to write a quick post during my short break :) That means I won't be blogging for a week, but I'll  make up for it when I come back.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.