Friday, September 2, 2011

got any grapes?

Hello everyone :)
Today I'm going to show you one of the polishes that ended my 2 month break from buying polishes :) I actually wanted to finish all the old stuff that I had already swatched, but this turned out so cute I had to share it (plus I'm very, very impatient). I decided to write a stamping related post because I'm very excited that my 25 Bundle Monster stamping plates arrived today! I didn't have the time to try them, since I started school and it's really hot these days, but that's going to happen very soon :)
On with the post now...

Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 108 is a grape purple cr‬è‪me. It's opaque in 2 coats, but I don't think it would be good for stamping (though I haven't tried it out yet). I love, love, love this color. I actually love all the purples, but this caught my eye in the local nail polish shop.

Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 108 - 2 coats (click for larger)

Since I've already painted my nails with this beauty and it reminded me of grapes any time I saw it, I decided to stamp these cute grape images from the M71 plate from Born Pretty store (aka The Hello Kitty plate). I wanted the grapes to stand out, so I used my Avon Mirror Shine in Silver Foil, which is a great stamping polish (as  I've mentioned before). Here's how it all turned out.

Base color: Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 108
Stamping color: Avon Mirror Shine Silver Foil
Stamping plate: M71 (from Born Pretty store)
(click for larger)
Thanks for reading :)

p.s. It has been a month since I started blogging actively and I want to thank my followers who inspired me to continue blogging :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful nail pattern :)

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.