Sunday, October 16, 2011

the collection pt.2

Hello everyone :)
I made a week long break from blogging because I had some health problems, but now I'm back. Since I made the post about my collection of nail polishes I've bought 10 more. I'm not going to update every time I buy a couple of new polishes, instead I'll update once I buy another 10 (that may be in a week, two weeks, a month or more).
So here are the 10 polishes I bought after I made the first post about my collection.

H&M: Hunt Me Down, Moody Model, Midnight Passion
P2 Last Forever Being In Heaven, Essence Circus Confetti
Gabrini Elegant: 378, 392
Maybelline Mini Colorama Honey Crystals
Golden Rose (w/ protein): 321, 280

You can see photos of the rest of the collection HERE. And the list with swatches on the 'My Collection' page of my blog.

Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the H&M polishes and the Maybelline one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection!
    Hope you are okay now :)

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang I wish we had an H&M down here...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.