Sunday, October 30, 2011

green apple + a swirly manicure

I've been gone again. Not for that long, but it seems to me like it's been a while. I both love and hate this time of the year. Fall is finally here, the weather is getting colder and colder, the leaves are turning yellow and everything is simply beautiful. On the other hand, school is getting harder and harder, I have a bunch of tests coming up in the next two weeks and I may be gone again. I feel so uninspired right now. I can't even paint my nails properly. I'm only posting this so that I don't forget that I have a blog and that I need to take care of it once in a while.

Green Apple is one of the polishes I've mixed myself. It's a light green polish with white shimmer in it. To make this nail polish I mixed a generous amount of Avon Sunshine and just a bit of Catherine Arley 714

Green Apple - 2 coats (click for larger)

Here's how it looks mattified. I used Essence Matt Top Coat for this.

(click for larger)
I love this swirly design :)

Base color: Green Apple (franken)
Stamping color: Golden Rose Matte 12
Stamping plate: BM-201

And a close-up.

(click for larger)
Thanks for reading :) I hope I'll be able to write another post soon.

1 comment:

  1. That stamped flawlessly, bravo! That green is lovely too, great mix you've made :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.