Wednesday, October 5, 2011

h&m hunt me down

Hello!
Today I'm going to show you another one of the H&M nail polishes I purchased while I was in Prague.

H&M Hunt Me Down is a light army green cr‬è‪me that's opaque in two coats. Yet another perfect color for fall. H&M has some seriously awesome colors (and this is the time I wish I had bought more). Just like  H&M Moody Model, this nail polish now has a special place (in my heart?) along with my other favorite polishes.

H&M Hunt Me Down - 2 coats (click for larger)

And here's the same color with some gold lace-like pattern on top.

Base color: H&M Hunt Me Down
Stamping color: Golden Rose Nail Art 108
Stamping plate: BM-209
(click for larger)
Thanks for reading :) 

p.s. I cut my nails because they were getting hard to get around with :D

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazing!!

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.