Thursday, November 10, 2011

31 day challenge: day eight - metallic

Hello everyone! Today I'm very, very lazy, so I'm going to use an older swatch of the polish I wanted to post today. The challenge for today is METALLIC nails. I could have skipped a day, but I really wanted to do the next challenge tomorrow :)
Gabrini Pacific 17 is a silver metallic polish. It's not a particularly unique polish, I actually have other polishes that are very similar to this one, but not quite the same. I chose this polish because it was the only unswatched metallic left and I didn't want to repost other polishes.

Gabrini Pacific 17 - 2 coats (click for larger)

So, this was a super quick post :) Next up is RAINBOnails.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.