Monday, November 14, 2011

31 day challenge: day eleven - polka dots

I'm back from my short break from blogging with day 11 from the 31 day challenge. Today's challenge is POLKA DOTS.
Polka dots have always been one of my favorite designs because they are very easy to paint and they look cute in almost any combination. For today's challenge I used Avon Peppermint Leaf, a mint green polish, as a base and made the dots with white acrylic paint.

Flash (click for larger)
Daylight (click for larger)
Also daylight, but I added a bit of vintage effect on this one :)
(click for larger)
This is kind of unrelated to the post. I want to start making video tutorials, starting with more simple designs like polka dots, stamping, stripes etc. If you got any ideas about which designs I should do, don't hesitate to write a comment :)

Next up is STRIPES.

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I love polka dots & the green colour you used ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.