Saturday, November 19, 2011

31 day challenge: day fifteen - delicate print

Hello everyone! Today I'll continue with my challenge and show you the DELICATE PRINT I made. I must say that this manicure is a fail and I can't wait to take it off tomorrow, consider yourselves warned :)
First, I'm going to show you a swatch of one of my all time favorite pinks - Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 32, a soft and kind of muted light pink creme. It's opaque in 2 coats and it's perfect for delicate and cute manicures.

Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 32 - 2 coats (click for larger)

And here's my failed manicure, that I don't want to talk about. I didn't have time to do my nails once again today.
Base color: Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 32
Stamping color: Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 04
Stamping plate: BM-209
Next up is TRIBAL PRINT.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.