Monday, November 7, 2011

31 day challenge: day five - blue

Hello everyone :) This is going to be a quick post because I've got a lot of studying to do for tomorrow.
Today's theme is BLUE nails. I chose Orkide Olivia 121. It's a beautiful blue cr‬è‪me. The color is actually blue with a hint of grey, you can notice that it's not a very strong color (or maybe I got used to yesterday's green and now it just seems a bit pale). However, that doesn't mean that I don't like this color. On the contrary, I love it! There's only one thing I hate about this polish. The brush feels like it's made of wires. It's sooo streaky! And I actually learned how to manage different brushes through practice, but this is quite hopeless.

Orkide Olivia 121 - 2 coats (click for larger)

I'm not decorating the nails on purpose, because there are many different manicures coming up as a part of this challenge, so I'll just leave these on their own :)

Next up is VIOLET nails.
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.