Thursday, November 17, 2011

31 day challenge: day fourteen - flowers

Hello everyone! Two weeks has passed since I started the challenge and like I said before it's been very fun so far. Today's challenge is FLOWERS.
Even before I actually started the challenge I made a plan for some manicures. I decided that I'm going to stamp the flowers, but the real question was which colors to use. I didn't want to make them all nice and delicate, because that's how most people would do it. So now I was looking for the perfect combination of colors that would be wearable, cute and not so delicate at the same time. As a base color I used Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 134, a light grey creme, and for the stamping I used Golden Rose Nail Art 107, a shimmery silver polish. I stamped one of the flower images from the BM-224 plate. I'm very pleased with the result :) Here's how it turned out:

(click for larger)
And because the stamping polish has tons of shimmer in it, it's almost impossible to photograph it using flash without getting a weird reflection. Here's one photo where I managed to capture the design.

Base color: Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 134
Stamping color: Golden Rose Nail Art 107
Stamping plate: BM-224
(click for larger)
Next up is DELICATE PRINT.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.