Friday, November 11, 2011

31 day challenge: day nine - rainbow

Finally it's time for the RAINBOnails. It took me a while to paint them, but it was so fun! I didn't use any specific nail polishes, except for the white base which isn't even visible. I used a white base because I painted the rainbow stripes using acrylic colors, which tend to be a bit sheer especially when mixed with water. I used a very small brush rather than a striping brush, because I can't "control" the striping brush :D
I noticed that they affect my mood, in a positive way. Every time I look at my nails I just feel like smiling :D I hate the fact that I have to erase them for tomorrow's challenge.

(click for larger)
Next up is GRADIENT nails.

Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.