Wednesday, November 23, 2011

31 day challenge: day nineteen - galaxies

Hello :) Today's challenge is GALAXIES. I decided to paint our solar system, though the colors of the planets might not be quite correct since I was using a digitally painted picture of the solar system as a reference. My background looks a bit greenish because of the flash :)

(click for larger)
(click for larger)
Sorry about the short post. I haven't been feeling so good for the past few days, I guess I'm catching a cold or something. I don't know if I'll be able to write tomorrow's post, but I'll try.

Next up is WATER MARBLED.

Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. this mani looks really realistic ;) so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iiih so cute! That must have taken hours! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Браво! алал да ти е за цел блог :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.