Monday, November 21, 2011

31 day challenge: day seventeen - glitter

Hello :) Today's post is just a quick one (aren't they all) to show you today's challenge which is GLITTER.
I chose Flormar 393 which is a mix of fine silver, blue, green and red square glitter. I actually have plenty of unswatched glitters so I had a variety to choose from, but I chose this one because it really reminds me of the upcoming winter holidays and Chirstmas trees and all the shiny decorations that come with them :)
I swatched it over Gabrini Elegant 385, a frosty blue polish.

Flormar 393 - 2 coats layered over Gabrini Elegant 385 (click for larger)
A close-up. (click for larger)
And here's a flash photo, just to see how the frostiness of the base compliments the beautiful glitter.


Next up is HALF MOONS.
 
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.