Tuesday, November 8, 2011

31 day challenge: day six - violet

Today's theme for the challenge is VIOLET nails. I chose Flormar Supershine 14, a very sparkly deep purple with purple shimmer.  I guess that they really mean it when they say 'supershine' in the name. They say that a picture says 1000 words, so I'm going to let the photos do the talking for me :) Get ready for some sparkles!
Here's the usual photo, taken with flash, not very exciting.

Flormar Supershine 14 (flash) - 2 coats (click for larger)
Flormar Supershine 14 (daylight) - 2 coats (click for larger)
(click for larger)
(click for larger)


And here are two photos taken on daylight. Click on the photos to see them larger!

And here's the last photo, a close-up. Even more sparkles!!!

Next up is BLACK & WHITE nails.
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.