Sunday, November 20, 2011

31 day challenge: day sixteen - tribal print

Hello lovely readers :) I hope that you are enjoying this wonderful Sunday as much as I am. Today's challenge is TRIBAL PRINT. And because I'm the laziest person alive on Sundays I decided to stamp instead of doing some freehand nail art like I wanted to :)
Before I show you the manicure I'm going to show you the base nail polish that I used. Golden Rose w/ Protein 280 is a shimmery almost foil-ish gold nail polish. It's not the most opaque polish in the world, but it does good with only 2 coats, though it'd look better with three, but I couldn't wait for it to dry :)

Golden Rose w/ Protein 280 - 2 coats (click for larger)
Since the theme is tribal, I chose this image from the BM-222 plate. Funny thing, I've had the plates for a few months now and I haven't even noticed that some of them had tribal prints. I stamped with my favorite black stamping polish - Golden Rose Matte 12.

(click for larger)
Base color: Golden Rose w/ Protein 280
Stamping color: Golden Rose Matte 12
Stamping plate: BM-222
(click for larger)
Next up is GLITTER.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.