Wednesday, November 16, 2011

31 day challenge: day thirteen - animal print

Hello! This is going to be another quick post with only one photo. Today's challenge is ANIMAL PRINT. As a base I used P2 Being In Heaven, a pink cr‬รจ‪me. On top of that I stamped a leopard design from the BM-221 plate using the Golden Rose Matte 12 nail polish.

Base color: P2 Being In Heaven
Stamping color: Golden Rose Matte 12
Stamping plate: BM-221
Okay, so if you read the previous post you'd know that I was planning on recording some video tutorials. That's exactly what I did when I made this manicure. The first video tutorial is going to be a short one about stamping. I'm also starting a channel on YouTube where you'll be able to find all of my tutorials. I couldn't upload it today, because it's not edited yet, but I think that you'll be able to see it by Friday.

Next up is FLOWERS.

Thanks for reading and have a good day/night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.