Tuesday, November 15, 2011

31 day challenge: day twelve - stripes

Hello everyone :) Today is day 12 of the 31 day challenge and the challenge for today is STRIPES. I decided to make today's manicure with a plaid design, specifically the Burberry's famous plaid pattern. I'm not sure whether I like the outcome, but I didn't have time for another manicure, since I have a lot for studying this days. In case you're not familiar with Burberry's plaid pattern, here's how it looks:



I didn't have a polish that's the same color as the base of the pattern, so I just used a darker, more neutral one. The base I used was Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 119. I used black, white and red acrylic paints to make the stripes.

(click for larger)
I made the stripes in a hurry, that's why they are a bit curved on some nails :)

Next up is ANIMAL PRINT.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.