Sunday, November 27, 2011

31 day challenge: day twenty - water marbled

FOUR DAYS! It took me four days to get a water marble right. I hate cold weather in situations like these. I kept trying and trying, using different polishes, but I couldn't get it right. I tried with fake nails as well. It made me hate this challenge!
I'm not saying that the outcome of the last water marble I did is perfect, it's not even good, but I just couldn't bother anymore. I just couldn't.
The colors I used are Golden Rose with Protein 280 (gold) and P2 Being In Heaven (pink). It's more than obvious that I made it on fake nails.


Next up is the INSPIRED BY part, and the (twenty) first challenge is A COLOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.