Tuesday, November 29, 2011

random pinks

Hello dear readers :)
I decided to put the 31 day challenge on hold, because I have a bunch of old swatches that I need to post. Today I decided to show you some of the pink nail polishes I haven't posted about.
I thought that it would be better if I posted the older ones first.

Avon Cotton Candy is a light pink cr‬è‪me, that's opaque in 2 coats. One of my first polishes ever, all gone now :) It's actually one of the few nail polishes I've finished.

(click for larger)

Avon Rose Quartz is a light peachy pink with tons of pink, light green and lavender shimmer. Opaque in 2 coats.

(click for larger)


Before I continue, a quick note about these two Avon nail polishes. I'm not going to comment their formula because the ones I had were from the oval shaped bottles, the ones with the thin brush etc. I think that these colors are still available for sale, but I haven't checked in a while.

Gabrini Pacific 132 is more of a purple cr‬è‪me, rather then a pink one. It's opaque in 2 coats. I don't like the formula of the Gabrini Pacific polishes, they dry quite slow.

(click for larger)

Classics 76 is a lavender pink polish with a pearly finish. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't like pearly polishes, but I bought this one because of the color :) It's opaque in 2-3 coats.

(click for larger)

The next three nail polishes are my frankens :)

Mermaid is a deep pink nail polish with blue glitter and some red-ish shimmer. Opaque in 1-2 coats.

(click for larger)

Pink & Gold is a very pale pink polish with tons of golden shimmer. Opaque in 2 coats.

(click for larger)


And the last swatch for today is Cotton Candy (yes, just like Avon's one). It's a pink matte, opaque in only one coat :)

(click for larger)


Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Love pink!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.