Friday, November 18, 2011

special post: 8-in-1 eyeshadow palettes from avon

Hey guys! I've been thinking about writing a post about something other than nail art and polishes, you know, for change :) So, my first special post will be about my three 8-in-1 eyeshadow palettes by Avon.

Water Colors is mostly consisted of pastel shades and only one color stands out, it's way darker than the others. Currently, I don't own a primer, so they all look a bit pale, but I don't think that a primer will help with that because the colors themselves are quite bright. What I like about this palette is that most of the shades are made in combinations. This is my least favorite palette out of all three.

Water Colors palette (click for larger)
Color drops from the Water Colors palette (click for larger)
Neutral Tones is consisted of varying neutral tones (who would have thought?). When I first saw this palette the shades looked very similar to each other, but when applied the difference is noticeable. Most of the shades are shimmery. This is my second favorite of them all.

Neutral Tones palette (click for larger)
Color drops from the Neutral Tones palette (click for larger)
Smokey Eyes is the third palette I'm going to show you today. It's my favorite of all three. It's mostly consisted of darker variety of shades. The shades are very opaque, even when you apply a thin layer of eyeshadow. Again, most of them are shimmery.

Smokey Eyes palette (click for larger)
Color drops from the Smokey Eyes palette (click for larger)
Did you like the 'special post' I wrote today? Tell me what you think in the comments!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.