Saturday, December 24, 2011

31 day challenge: day twenty-five - inspired by fashion

Hello everyone! :)
Today's theme is inspired by FASHION. I adore (almost) every piece of clothing that has floral design or stripes, and that's the reason I decided to use both patterns for this manicure. You've probably seen a lot of similar manicures on the internet, but this is my first time ever doing a floral design so I don't even mind posting this in the middle of winter. Enjoy!


For the striped nails I used P2 Being In Heaven, a pink creme, as a base and white acrylic for the stripes. And for the floral ones I used Gabrini Elegant 352, a blue creme, as a base and a bunch of pink and orange acrylics for the flowers :)



I think that this is one of my best manicures so far :)

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Moram da te pofalam deka site nokti ti se preubavi... :) Iskreno, bravo sekoj ne moze vaka da gi napravi, a osobeno vakvi cvetcinja! Probav nekolku pati vaka da si gi napravam noktite no nikako ne mu uspeva! Pozz i samo taka prodolzi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.