Thursday, December 15, 2011

review: nail stickers

Hello everyone :)
Today I'm going to do a quick review of some nail stickers that I bought. I wanted to try them out for a while and I decided to finally do it. Oh, and today I'm starting to write in Macedonian as well, because plenty of my readers are from Macedonia :)

The packaging looks like this. As you can see I bought 2 packages, because there are only 5 stickers in one package (stupid, right?).



The stickers were surprisingly easy to use. You just peel off the back and front transparent foil and apply them to your nail. I didn't have any problems with the stickers, but people with smaller nails may need to cut them down. To remove the excess sticker, you need to file it down and it just pops off. Here's the result...


Even though the packaging says that they last up to 7 days I believe they're going to peel off fast, so I applied top coat. There was no wrinkling with the stickers, as this is a great problem with some other brands.



Pros:
- very cheap (around 2 eur for 10 stickers)
- easy application
- don't wrinkle with top coat
- cute designs
- made from actual nail polish

Cons:
- they smell a bit weird
- only 5 stickers in one packaging
- size of stickers is limited

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.