Thursday, January 12, 2012

31 day challenge: day twenty-six - inspired by a pattern

Shame on me. I've been trying to finish this challenge for a while and here I am posting about it almost 3 weeks after the previous challenge related post. I'll do my best to finish it by the end of January.

Okay, so here's the base color I used. It's called Gabrini Elegant 307 and it's a bright almost neon pink cr‬è‪me. I'm absolutely loving this color :)




I was in a hurry so I stamped a zebra pattern on top using my favorite black polish - Golden Rose Matte 12.


Base color: Gabrini Elegant 307
Stamping color: Golden Rose Matte 12
Stamping plate: BM-223


Thanks for reading! Next up is inspired by ARTWORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.