Sunday, January 8, 2012

essence colour & go blue addicted

Not so long ago I showed you one of the most beautiful glitters I've ever bought - Essence Make It Golden. At the same time I bought that beauty, I bought Essence Blue Addicted as well.



Essence Blue Addicted is a green and blue hex glitter in a deep blue jelly base along with some smaller square blue glitter. I didn't test it for opaqueness and layered it over a dark blue base instead. I did some cleaning around my apartment and accidentally chipped the polish, so I had to remove it. I was surprised by the easy removal of this polish.


Please don't mind my extra dry cuticles, I forgot to put some hand cream before I took the photos.


Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with blue addicted!!! It's just gorgeous!! This polish will be on my next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Преубави се! Јас немам толку трпение за да ги средувам ноктите. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.