Tuesday, January 3, 2012

essence colour & go make it golden

Hello guys!
A few months ago I saw some of Essence's new polishes from the Colour & Go line and I was especially thrilled about the glitters. Unfortunately, I realised that the sellers of the Essence cosmetics don't order the newest collections on time, but they wait until the batch is all sold out. But, no longer than a week ago a new supermarket was opened in my neighborhood and I almost fainted when I saw some of the newer Essence polishes and collections, though the collection they sell right now is Urban Messages (from September 2011). I hope they're going to put the collections up for sale as soon they come out. Without further ado, here's one of the beauties I bought :)



Essence Make It Golden is a gold multi-sized hexagonal glitter with golden specks. I'm so in love with this nail polish, I can't pick out the right words to describe the beauty of it. This is one of my all time favorites without any doubt! It applies perfectly and the glitter spreads very good. One coat gives you a nice amount of glitter, but in my opinion it's better with two coats because that way the golden specks soften the base color.


And here's a close-up, just to show you how beautiful it really is.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I nominated you to Liebster Blog Award!
    http://bunnynails.blogspot.com/2012/01/50-followers-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.