Tuesday, January 10, 2012

some of my frankens

Hello guys! Today I'm going to show you a couple of old swatches of my frankens. I normally make frankens when a few polishes get almost empty so I mix them together and I get either something nice or really disgusting. I'm not going to write anything specific about them, just their names and their description :)

CONCRETE JUNGLE (a weird blue toned grey)



OCEANICA (shimmery turquoise with blue glitter)



DIRT (dark grey with a bit of holo shimmer)



GALAXY IN A BOTTLE (a black polish with holo shimmer)



STARRY NIGHT (the chunkiest glitter nail polish you've ever seen)



Well, I hope you liked them :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.