Wednesday, January 25, 2012

x marks the spot

Hello guys!
I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I've been extremely busy for the past few days as I'm running around and getting some school related stuff done. I'm going to say this now, just so that I don't write every time about how busy I am. Being the last year of high school has its downsides. Even though I'll finish a month early, I've got 4 finals coming up (which wouldn't be such a pain in the a$$ if they didn't include the materials from the previous three years as well). Anyways, enough about this, and let's get on with the post :)

Today I'll show you Gabrini Elegant 352. If some of you remembers, I've already shown you a color with the exact same name. I was actually quite surprised when I saw that I already own a polish with the same name and number, as I was sure I didn't have a similar color. This is one of the downsides of having numbers instead of names :( You can see the "original" 352 here. This one is way darker and I'm going to describe it as TARDIS blue (any fellow Whovians out there?). It's a creme, opaque in 2 coats and its drying time is normal.





And to make it even more fun, I stamped one of the patterns from the BM-203 stamping plate.



Base color: Gabrini Elegant 352
Stamping color: Golden Rose Matte 12
Stamping plate: BM-203


I hope you liked this. Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Интересен пост :)

    http://hobitanija.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.