Thursday, February 23, 2012

awesomeness alert - a super shiny flormar duochrome

If you're reading this post, you've probably seen the title. This time I'm only going to write a short description and let the photos do the talking...

Flormar Supershine Miracle Colors U08 is a duochrome polish that has indigo blue as a base and flashes purple when exposed to light. But wait! It also has small glass flecks. I seriously don't know how to describe this polish! I doubt that someone won't be impressed by its beauty! Though, I must admit that after a while I was overwhelmed by the shine and sparkles.







Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Obozavam lakove iz ove linije, svi su mi super, i ovaj isto, dobre su ti slike, bas si lepo uhvatila sve te sljokice i prelivanja boja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.