Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the collection pt.4

Hello everyone! :)
Today I'm going to show you another post with some new nail polishes I've bought so far in 2012, though I showed some of them in the previous collection related post. You've seen some of them, but most of them aren't swatched, so expect swatches soon :) Comment if you'd like to see something first!
Previous posts: part 1, part 2 & part 3.

Gabrini Elegant 304, Gabrini Elegant 352 (dark), Year of Robots (franken)
Golden Rose Magnetic 04, Classics 03, Rapsodi 313
Frankens: Not In Love, Let's Make Out, Double Rainbow
Essence Wall Of Fame (Urban Messages LE), Essence True Love (Vampire's Love LE), Maybelline Sugar Crystals, Flormar Supershine Miracle Colors U08
Gabrini Elegant 317, Gabrini Elegant Mirror Colors M05, Essence Time For Romance, Miss Selene 165
When I posted part 3 of the updates, I had 94 polishes (top coats, base coats and treatments not included). I forgot to count them today, but they are over 100 for sure :D

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.