Sunday, February 12, 2012

here's one for valentine's

Good morning everyone!
Today I'm going to show you a cute stamping manicure that I did two or three days ago, which turned out to be my tribute for Valentine's. Since this was not intended, I'm going to make another one for you in a couple of days :) We've had some extreme snowfall for the past week, so excuse the gloominess of the photos.
First of all, I'm going to show you yet another new nail polish - Gabrini Elegant 304. It's a light pink creme with golden flecks in it






Since the shimmer is golden and I was looking for something a bit more elegant, I stamped over using Golden Rose Nail Art 108, a gold nail art polish. Here's how that turned out.

Base color: Gabrini Elegant 304
Stamping color: Golden Rose Nail Art 108
Stamping plate: BM-206



5 comments:

  1. SUPER simple and cute! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ми се допаѓа многу, браво !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is amazing!! Your photos look great too.. ive showed it in a blog post here http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/flakies-yay.html

    Im a new follower I love all your nail posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Where can I buy Gabrini nail polishes? Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they're being sold online.

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.