Saturday, February 4, 2012

my first magnetic nail polish!

I finally got my first magnetic nail polish (almost a week ago, but some health issues prolonged the swatching, unfortunately). I've been wearing it for a couple of days and I must say that I love it! There were many shades to choose from, yet I chose the green one called Golden Rose Magnetic 04. There weren't actual swatches, but some computer generated images of how the polishes are supposed to look and all of them failed to impress me, but the blue and the green one, and since I always complain about my lack in green polishes I chose this one in the end.




The magnet creates diagonal lines which can easily be transformed into horizontal or vertical, and you can also make different looks by creating different types of lines. It's large enough for longer and wider nails. The application was a bit hard, because the formula is slightly runnier than normal polishes and it can flood your cuticles if you're not careful. The drying time was a bit slower, in my opinion it's the only downside of this gorgeous polish. A coat of quick drying top coat can always fix the problem.



Have a nice evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.