Monday, February 6, 2012

my glittery frankens

One of my biggest wishes is to have my own line of nail polishes. I bet I'd make the craziest colors! I've already posted a couple of posts about my franken polishes and today I'll show you another four of them. I'm not the most creative person when it comes to naming the polishes, so I use song titles most of the time. Enjoy!

Here are the glitters layered over some random bases. Scroll down for close-up of each.

L-R: Let's Make Out,  Year of Robots, Not In Love, We Are Rockstars
Here are the base colors, just so that you can compare.

L-R: Catherine Arley 183, Gabrini Elegant 352, Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 70 & 108


Let's Make Out
(small hex and string holo glitter + extra small and extra large hex iridescent glitter)



Year of Robots
(silver stars + large holo hex glitter + random colored round glitter + pieces of silver foil)



Not In Love
(huge red hex glitter + red hearts + small round red glitter)



We Are Rockstars
(a bunch of small square pink glitter + random colored hex glitter)



Thanks for reading and have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.