Tuesday, March 20, 2012

avon loving lavender & a cute stamping manicure

Hello everyone!
A week ago I received one of Avon's new shades for spring/summer 2012 and it's called Loving Lavender.


It's a pale muted lavender creme. Opaque in around 2 coats, depending on the thickness. I like this polish very much. I've been searching for a similar shade for a while and I couldn't find one that I liked.






I'm not able to choose the perfect words to explain the beauty of this polish. I truly recommend it to any pastel polish lover :)

And here's the cute mix 'n' match manicure I did on top of this polish. I did it after 2 days of wear, so excuse the small chip on the index finger.


Index, middle and pinky have white polka dots on top. I stamped a white bow on my ring finger using Born Pretty Store's plate m59. And lastly, I used a pink holographic glitter called Miss Selene165. I painted whole thumbnail with it and filled the space around the bow on the ring finger.

Here's a close-up on the glitter polish.


 Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I was always thinking about buying this Avon, I like it a lot. It reminds me of OPI Done Out In Deco :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.