Friday, March 9, 2012

essence time for romance & true love

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to show you two lovely polishes from Essence. I just noticed how cute their names sound together, while I was writing the title of this post. So, lay back & enjoy the beauty.



Since I used it as a base for this manicure, Essence True Love is up first. It's from the Vampire's Love limited edition which became available in Macedonia recently. I wanted to buy at least one polish from this collection and wasn't really looking for anything in particular. The others failed to impress me, but this beautiful plum shimmer didn't.


Funny thing is, I've got a really similar polish to this one, but when I saw it in the shop it didn't look like anything I had. I find that it's similar to Flormar Supershine 14, but the Flormar one is a shade darker and has flecks instead of shimmer.




Just like Essence Make It Golden and Blue Addicted, this is one of the most beautiful glitters Essence has ever made. Essence Time For Romance is mostly consisted of pink and purple glitters in all shapes and sizes, but some of the glitter seems to be holographic as it flashes in different colors.


I  must admit that I wasn't very impressed when I was buying the other two and I actually bought it much later, but now that I have it on my nails I just can't stop looking at them (plus I got tons of compliments about them).



And a close-up :)



Thanks for reading & have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. WOW. WOW. WOW!
    It looks absolutely amazing. I just bought essence Time for Romance and I was a bit dissapointed by its colour. Thought is a burgundy shade but looks more like a mix of purple and pink, as you already mentioned But if I use an opaque nail polish and the glitter one the result is great. Too bad we didn't have essence in Romania in March when you bought your essence Vampire's Love limited edition nailpolish. Another great shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.