Sunday, March 4, 2012

maybelline mini colorama sugar crystals

Hello everyone!
I announced this lovely polish a couple of days ago and today I finally decided to post about it. Before I start I wanted to give you a heads up about some things. I've been trying to come up with new ideas about the blog and I'm currently searching for a good 'suggestion box' widget. Another thing, as you may or may not notice, I changed the layout a bit. The whole blog is wider now and has rows on both sides. I did this so that I can post larger images for your viewing pleasure :) I'm also planning to change the layouts of the blog posts themselves, so you can expect better photos and more close ups. On to the post...



Maybelline Sugar Crystals is a beautiful white flecks topper. I'm not sure if Maybelline has special collections of polishes or anything, but I'm pretty sure that Sugar Crystals is supposed to be related to Maybelline Honey Crystals, another topper I bought a while ago. Since, it's a topper, the opaqueness is up to you, but the coverage is pretty good even with only one coat.
Here's just Sugar Crystals...




And on top of Gabrini Elegant 352...




Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. супер е , јас би го нанела врз мат црн лак , и вака е одличен.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Се сложувам. Најчесто така и правам со светкави лакови, ама овој пат зедов рандом лак, за да не биде само на црно :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.