Saturday, April 7, 2012

checkered

Hello everyone!
Almost a month ago I ordered the first Bundle Monster set, as I already own the second one. It arrived a few days ago and the first design I tried was this diamond checkered one :) The funny thing is that Bundle Monster posted teasers about their upcoming third set of plates which I'm also getting, no question about it. I'm not going to do a comparison between the first and the second set, as many of you already know that the quality of the second set is way beyond the first one. Nonetheless, I really wanted to get the first one as well, since I don't have many plates that have single image designs that are not meant to go on the whole nail.

The base color that I used for this manicure is Gabrini Elegant 352. I stamped the checkered design from plate BM16 using my favorite black polish :)


As you may notice, I had a hard time getting the image onto my nail as it is much smaller than the ones from the second set. If you have wider nails, such as mine, you're going to have to stamp at least twice.


I don't think that this is a major problem and I love every single plate from this set :) I can't wait for the third set to be put up for sale.


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.