Monday, April 16, 2012

coral and white

Hello everyone!
I've officially reached that point when I start buying colors that I already own.
Recently I purchased Gabrini Elegant Mirror Colors M15, as I was amazed by the tangerine craze that's going on. But, it turned out that the light in the show made the polish look tangerine. I compared this polish to Catherine Arley 917 and the colors were almost the same. I suppose that Catherine Arley 917 has lost some of its beauty, as it is almost 2 years old :)

Okay, let's get back to Gabrini Elegant Mirror Colors M15 (I seriously am starting to hate these numbers). It's a coral-ish cr‬è‪me, perfect for hot summer days. The application was wonderful! Opaque in 1-2 coats. The swatches are accurate, apparently I messed up when I was doing the color drop :)




I know that I've probably said it way too many times, but I wear flowers on my nails almost every time during spring. With that said, I will not explain myself about the following stamping I did using BM16 :)



I don't know why, but I can't seem to grow out my nails. They have been very week for the past month and I constantly keep cutting them down. I finally managed to grow out a couple of millimeters, but my index broke. The difference is not big, but it's bugging me, so I'm cutting them down (again). I really hope they'll become better, as my prom is in a little over a month and I'd like my nails to look nice :)

Well, that's it for today. Tomorrow I'll be posting the second manicure of the spring challenge!
Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.