Sunday, April 1, 2012

golden rose graffiti nail art 09

Hello my lovely readers :)
Long time, no see. I'm glad to say that I did well on all of my exams and I can get back on everyday blogging again. This is the last post with my nails being somewhat long. As of a few days ago I cut them to the very end and now they are extremely short. Funny thing is, this doesn't bother me at all. As a matter of fact I think that I'm going to wear them short for a while.


The polish that I'm going to show you today is Golden Rose Graffiti Nail Art 09. It's a lovely metallic blue with silver shimmer that crackles. This is my third crackle ever and I must say that this one is the most impressive of all. It looks very beautiful when layered on white, but my swatches are over black. The consistency is thinner when compared to the other crackles from Golden Rose that I've tried.




And some close-ups :)



1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.