Saturday, April 28, 2012

golden rose paris nail lacquer 217

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing today?
I don't know how many of you have noticed, but I'm having a green craze right now :) I always say that I don't have enough green polishes, especially turquoise and mint shades, and I keep buying more and more.
I'm actually going to post a couple of "green" posts in the following days.

So, today I'm going to show you Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 217. It's a neon-ish mix of aqua blue and turquoise. Can I just call it aqua turquoise? :) It's not quite neon, but it's too bright to be a normal creme. The photos below are 2 coats, the nail line is still a bit visible.




I thought I should stamp something over it, so I chose the following pattern from BM19.



Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Бојава е одлична , ми се допаѓаат премногу. Браво!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this with the stamping! Another color I definitely want to pick up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.