Friday, April 6, 2012

hello spring! :)

Hello everyone! :)
Today I'm going to show you my first spring related manicure for this year. Spring begun a couple of weeks ago, but we get plenty of rain lately. The rain doesn't bother me at all. On the contrary, it helps me with my spring allergies. But, this doesn't mean that I can't add some spring colors to my nails :)

Essence Lime Up! is a lime green cr‬è‪me. It's opaque in 2 coats, but I added 3 for the swatch below. Don't really have much to say about it. I love the color and the quality is superb just like every other Essence nail polish.




Flowers are the first thing that spring reminds me of, so I got my fimo canes out and added two little colorful flowers on my ring fingers.



I'm going to do another nail challenge soon, so stay tuned for that!

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. ne znam sta se desava ali kad god otvorim tvoj blog podigne mi se antivirus. Proveri!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fala sto me izvesti :)
      Vednas proveriv, no ne mi pokaza nikakov problem :/
      Nikoj drug ne kazal za nesto slicno i najverojatno pricinata za ova e nekoj drug link od mojot blogroll.

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.