Wednesday, April 18, 2012

spring challenge #2 - flowers and stripes

Hello everyone!
It's time for the second manicure of this spring challenge. Today's theme is flowers and stripes.
While I was doing the 31 days challenge I did something that would be appropriate for the theme, but of course I didn't want to repeat myself, so I made something new.
I only have one photo taken with flash since the weather here is rainy and the light is very dull.


Just like last time, I had to choose from the three color combinations I have left. I chose pink and orange.
I was aiming for a very soft and delicate manicure, so I chose pastel shades of these colors and used them as base (P2 Being In Heaven, pink creme; Atomic Tangerine, orange creme). Then, I used a white polish for stamping and stamped the flower image from BM16 and the stripes from BM20.

That's it for today. I'm glad I managed to post this today.
I've got three manicures left!

Check out what the other participants did:
 
Thanks for reading and see you next time :) 
 
p.s. I've gained quite a few new followers since I started this challenge. So, I'd like to thank everyone who keeps reading my blog (even though I don't really post as much as possible lately).

10 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I love the colors you chose and the stamping images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! I love this manicure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Came out awesome. Are you doing the 31 day challenge also? Wow your brave. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not doing them both at the same time. I did the 31 day challenge a while ago :)

      Delete
  4. Интересни се , ќе пробам нешто слично :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It look very pretty =). I love the flowers from BM plate, but sadly they are too small for my nails =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're too small for mine too. I always have to stamp twice. :(

      Delete
  6. kade gi kupi pecatcinjata so printovi za celiot nokt?
    p.s. prekrasni ti se :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Побарај ги на www.amazon.com .

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.